Freelance work offer

Aleksandr.K

Hi there,

I need an addon or a module for presta 1.5. I will try to describe the situation.

I have for example 5 suppliers with same products but different prices. Suppliers are uploaded with xml or csv files. So in the end i have 5 same products in shop with different prices. I need a module or addon, that will give ability to link same products to one product manually choosing products that i want to link. And to have in this one product in information(back office) prices from all suppliers as a list. The price for front office should be the smallest from all suppliers prices.

I'm waiting for prices, terms, suggestions.

My suggestion for this script/module:

1. There are n-th number of similar products from different vendors with different prices. Products have no common parameters on which they could be filtered.

2. Take one item and make it active, the others same products make not active.

3. Go to the information of the active product.

4. Implement a button, pressing which will do this ->

· Opens a list of all suppliers, like a table for example (derived from the DB)

· After selecting a supplier, opens a list of products from the supplier and reference number.

· Select products.

5. after the above described operation, near the active products prices should see a box with information about selected product.

6. Information that must be displayed: product name, vendor, price, quantity. The possibility of adding information about the same or, in principle, any product should not be limited.

7. realization of the "delete" button next to each box with the information.

8. The final idea,script/module should take from this list the smallest price and puts the price in the front office. If quantity is available, if product goes out of stock, than price should change to next smallest price, where quantity is not zero.

waiting for prices, terms, suggestions.

P.S. As and add-on:

When product is selected in paragraph 4., it should be deactivated in store automatically This will solve problem of making inactive products in paragraph 2.

Edited by Aleksandr.K (see edit history)