Color picker is missing from layered navigation even though I have a "color" group

Color picker is missing from layered navigation even though I have a "color" group.

I've had previous installs, but I removed the demo products manually and thus left the default color group and I had no problems.

Last time though I deleted everything using “presta cleaner” and started adding colors from scratch. The difference is that even though I correctly set the attribute group to “colors” and select each and every HTML color, I just can get the layered navigation to show them as before. It just shows them as text. The color swatches appear fine on the products themselves.

You can see for yourself here: divastore.eu

post-459088-0-53145700-1364686532_thumb.jpg

Edited by dimo.petrof (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Had similar problem after running clear prestashop module, in database table "ps_attribute_group" parameter "is_color_group" by default is set to "0", and there is no way (at least I didn't found any) to change it via back end. So You need to edit database directly.

After changing this parameter to 1 for corresponding attribute group, color squares are displayed correctly in layered navigation, not as check boxes.

The same can be done for a second color attribute group.

BR,

gurmaz