Looking for the right shipping module... HELP!

ellek989

Hi - I am looking for a solution to my shipping needs, I can't believe there isn't one out there already but nothing seems to fit! If you know the module I need or how to set this up pls ping it here:

Requirements:

Within my home country I have 2 carriers. Once for a set of areas (zones?) that are covered by express delivery (EX DEL) and another for another set or areas (zones) that are not covered by express. (LOCAL POST)

Shipping cost for EX DEL is defined by price: <500 = $50 or >500= free

Shipping cost for LOCAL POST is defined by price but all $60 flat rate

Then I want a third carrier option for International Delivery to multiple countries, but this is defined by weight and country.

So my questions: Is this possible with basic Presta set up (i think no)

If not - which module is best for this?

Thanks

Im ok with the first bit - I just set up different carriers for different zones and then the ranges. But the problem I have is how to have the 3rd carrier define by weight - I can't work out if all my carriers have to be defined by price OR weight... any idea?

Amendment: SOLVED this - for any other newbies out there - I was looking at the Default Definitions, and assumed those applied to all, but in fact each carrier can be assigned to be defined by price, or weight (or default option) under their individual accounts (Under Shipping > Carriers). Easy when you know how right?

Edited by ellek989 (see edit history)
  • Like 1