Trying to customize 1 Page Checkout (quick order) without success

Hello

I am configuring my shop to run the "1 page checkout" but theres a small modification I am trying to do yet I have not been able so far.

When we configured our shop to run the quick order process, the checkout consists of a single page in which the following sections are rendered:

1 - Shopping Cart

2 - Order Addresses

3 - Order Carrier

4 - Order Payment

If the customer has not logged in or is a new customer, step 2 shows the "New account" form instead of the Order Addresses, and in step 3 there are no carriers. Once the customer fills in the New account form, and after clicking "Save", the page is refreshed and step 2 shows "Order Addresses" and step 3 shows the carriers available.

What I have been unsuccessfully trying to do is, when customer is not logged in to show only the New account section, and once he has created his account after clicking the "Save" button, to show all the steps (cart, addresses, carriers, payment).

I have been trying to do this by editing the order-opc.tpl (I am running prestashop 1.5.2).

The original code is

{if $productNumber}
 <!-- Shopping Cart -->
 {include file="$tpl_dir./shopping-cart.tpl"}
 <!-- End Shopping Cart -->
 {if $isLogged AND !$isGuest}
  {include file="$tpl_dir./order-address.tpl"}
 {else}
  <!-- Create account / Guest account / Login block -->
  {include file="$tpl_dir./order-opc-new-account.tpl"}
  <!-- END Create account / Guest account / Login block -->
 {/if}
 <!-- Carrier -->
 {include file="$tpl_dir./order-carrier.tpl"}
 <!-- END Carrier -->

<!-- Payment -->
 {include file="$tpl_dir./order-payment.tpl"}
 <!-- END Payment -->
{else}
 {capture name=path}{l s='Your shopping cart'}{/capture}
 {include file="$tpl_dir./breadcrumb.tpl"}
 <h2>{l s='Your shopping cart'}</h2>
 <p class="warning">{l s='Your shopping cart is empty.'}</p>
{/if}

And what I did was just to insert into the IF block that checks if customer isLogged (" {if $isLogged AND !$isGuest}") the Shopping cart, Carrier and Payment sections, leaving the new order section within the corresponding else.

When the customer goes to checkout it is fine, only the new account form is shown, but when the form is filled and "Save" button is clicked, the other steps (Shopping cart, carrier, payment) do not show.

Any ideas as to why is this happening? I have tried with other variables for the IF but to no avail.

Any ideas are more than welcome.

Thanks!!

Elias

Edited by uspetznaz (see edit history)

• 2 years later...