Fresh PS 1.5 Install and Admin tabs are Doubled & Can not Import Images from CSV

Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and this wounderful software. Unfortunatly I have ran into some hickups in my first 2 days of attempting to test PrestaShop. I did a fresh install the otherday and immediatly after install I noticed a weird problem of all of the tabs in my admin interface are doubled? For example after I log into admin I see the configuration tabs at the top, and they all work, but their is 2 of each, i.e., Catalog, Catalog, Orders, Orders, Customers, Customers, and so on. What may of caused this? How can I remedy this issue?

post-517851-0-09173100-1363875482_thumb.jpg

My second issue is attempting to use the CSV import to test products. I made a test CSV with just 4 columns including Product Name, Quantity, Price, & Image URL. I am able to get it to import, but I can not get the images to show up. Name, Quantity, & Price all import fine when I go to products with no images or errors that I see. I have tried many different formats for the image URL such as the full URL (http://www.domain.com/ps/pics/pig.jpg), as well as other relative versions such as "/ps/pics/pig.jpg", "../ps/pics/pig.jpg", "/pics/pig.jpg", "../pics/pig.jpg". Like I mentioned everything else imports fine in the same CSV, so I think I got the process right, and I am mapping the image url column to "Image x,y,z" map. Any ideas or suggestions for this?

Any help you guys can give me with these issues would be greatly appreciated as PrestaShop appears to be a awesome piece of software that I want to test and implement going forward.