Sub-menus in category block - where are they?

Hi there!

I upgraded my shops form presta 1.3 and 1.4 to 1.5.3. Default theme

I can't seem to find from where do i set to see in category block the sub-menus (sub-category). I only see the main categories, and they are not expanding like those on presta 1.3 or 1.4

Is there any way to use them? or they are present only in top-menu?

Many thanks!

Hi sslayer,

I can't comment about 1.3, but the categories block in 1.5 is pretty much the same as it was in 1.4. I take it you've checked that the 'Maximum Depth' setting in the Categories Block configuration screen is set appropriately? If you're not sure where I mean, in the back-office, click Modules > Modules, search for Categories Block (Front Office Features)

If maximum depth isn't set to zero, try changing it to that and see if that helps.

Thanks Joel. I find out that some of my files updated incorrectly, and i have missing lines of code or missing files. Cause i installed 1.5 on another domain and i see sub-categories are same as always. So i have a problem :(

I deleted blockategories module and replaced with a fresh one, but still same problem.

I don't know what files to edit or to replace, what is missing from my site.

Anyone knows where is this located?

Thanks!

To give you an idea of what might be missing or misconfigured, go to Advanced Parameters > Configuration information. At the bottom of the page it'll load up a list of changed and missing files.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to when you asked where something is located?

I replaced the entire default theme, blockategories and cache folder with one from fresh install.

still not working.

What is the problem? anyone knows any solution?

What files should i edit? or what files am i missing?