Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column

Hi Everyone,

recently i've been getting this error after an order is finished with paypal. so i guess the problem is in the paypal module. not sure if it's a new error or if i always had it because i didn't test it before...

Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'id_invoice' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre> INSERT INTO `ps_paypal_order` (`id_order`, `id_transaction`, `id_invoice`, `currency`, `total_paid`, `shipping`, `capture`, `payment_date`, `payment_method`, `payment_status`) VALUES (742, '0TA333349D601735X', '', 'EUR', '3.5', '0', '0', '2013-03-19T17:49:08Z', '1', 'Completed')</pre> thrown in /home/coldzero/public_html/classes/db/Db.php on line 605

Also, the paypal log that would usually appear on the message from Private: doesn't exist anymore. it only shows "payment accepted"

has anyone else had this problem? do you guys know how to fix it?

Edited by patuga (see edit history)

when someones does a payment via paypal it goes through but gives this error in the end.

also i've tried it it test mode and got this message:

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2013-03-21T17:50:52Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Edited by patuga (see edit history)

Hi Everyone,

recently i've been getting this error after an order is finished with paypal. so i guess the problem is in the paypal module. not sure if it's a new error or if i always had it because i didn't test it before...

Fatal error: Uncaught Unknown column 'id_invoice' in 'field list'<br /><br /><pre> INSERT INTO `ps_paypal_order` (`id_order`, `id_transaction`, `id_invoice`, `currency`, `total_paid`, `shipping`, `capture`, `payment_date`, `payment_method`, `payment_status`) VALUES (742, '0TA333349D601735X', '', 'EUR', '3.5', '0', '0', '2013-03-19T17:49:08Z', '1', 'Completed')</pre> thrown in /home/coldzero/public_html/classes/db/Db.php on line 605

has anyone else had this problem? do you guys know how to fix it?

I have exact the same message here...

Bjorn

i posted on the paypal zone, but now the whole thread got deleted. there was an answer there, but i didn't copy it... :(

now if only the mods here would help a little instead of just deleting threads that might contain solutions to the problems...

Hi patuga,

I had the exact same problem after an upgrade and it seems like the new columns are not inserted during upgrade (I have updated my shop from 1.4.4.1 to 1.5.3.1.

The solution is either to manually add the columns to the table (you can find the colum details in /modules/paypal/upgrade/install-3.0.php) or do the following:

1. Uninstall Paypal module

2. Rename "ps_paypal_order" table in the DB

3. Install Paypal module (this will create a new "ps_paypal_order" with the missing columns)

4. copy the data from the backed up old "ps_paypal_order" table to the new "ps_paypal_order" table.

5. Configure Paypal module again

I hope this info helps!

Edited by cyjambo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...