How new combinations can be added to an existing article without changing the stock of this?

How new combinations can be added to an existing article without changing the stock of this?

I explain: if you sell shirts in sizes S-M-L-XL and colors color 1, color 2, color 3 ... and I have in stock

--------- S-M-L-XL

col1 --- 0-2 - 2 - 1

col2 --- 1-0 - 1 - 1

col3 --- 0-2 - 2 - 1

If I want to add new colors Col4, Col5 ... and go to the generator combinations, I will crush all existing combinations and the generator is not to assign a diferent number to each combination, but you put them all equally. Bringing back in the preceding example have all set to 1 or 2 where in the above example I actually have not received more stock.

--------- S-M-L-XL

col1 --- 2-2-2-2

col2 --- 2-2-2-2

col3 --- 2-2-2-2

col4 --- 2-2-2-2

col5 --- 2-2-2-2

Also, I see a need for the stock you can see it on the grid, not listed in the back office.

Do you know what I mean? Does anyone know how to do this?

There must be a lot of clothes shops, did anyone happens this problem?

Yes, I know. But I sell t-shirts and pants and shoes. Most of them keep the standar colors while arriving new ones. Doing it manually means:

add size 30/color4; add size 31/color4; add size 32/color4; add size 33/color4; add size 34/color4; add size 36/color4;

and then:

add size 30/color5; add size 31/color5; add size 32/color5; add size 33/color5; add size 34/color5; add size 36/color5;

and with all the new colors just with this item.

I have to modify many items.

When I have this done, I have to enter quantities one by one, per colour size combinations, and per item.

That´s so boring I think I´m not going to do it.

I think there are so many clothes shops worldwide that need a way to do this in an easier way.

Of course it will need a grid view

Edited by Aldeag (see edit history)