Disable cart rule on sale products

As I know there was such function in earlier Prestashop versions, but how can I disable discounts, vouchers, rules on products that already have some kind of discount, set in product edit? All I want is to allow to use only one discount.

Please ask if I was not clear enough.

• Like 1

I know exactly what you mean - I have the same problem. There has to be an easier way to exclude items on special. I thought at first I could just create a new category ("sale items"), set it not to display in the FO, add my discounted products to it, and simply not select "sale items" as one of the categories allowed in the cart rule. But it didn't work, because those products already exist in other categories. For example, if I put a product in "sale items" that is already in "gloves" and allow the cart rule to apply to products in "gloves", it ignores the fact that products in "sale items" shouldn't be allowed.

I think in order to exclude sale items properly, there either has to be a master command ("apply cart rule to specials? Y/N"), or the cart rule code has to be fixed so that if a product is in even *one* disallowed (unselected) category, a cart rule won't apply to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...