Hello!

In my products list, I need to change the default product sort order, so that it displays the in stock products first (by default). I use PS 1.5.2.0 and I am afraid updating to 1.5.3 will force me to put the shop offline for quite a while. So how can I achieve my goal without updating to 1.5.3?

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hello!

In my products list, I need to change the default product sort order, so that it displays the in stock products first (by default). I use PS 1.5.2.0 and I am afraid updating to 1.5.3 will force me to put the shop offline for quite a while. So how can I achieve my goal without updating to 1.5.3?

Thank you!

Open Your backoffice and go to "Preferences--> Products"...

Scroll down and you will Find "Pagination" Tab in that Change "Default Sort Order" option to Product quantity..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Open Your backoffice and go to "Preferences--> Products"...

Scroll down and you will Find "Pagination" Tab in that Change "Default Sort Order" option to Product quantity..

This option (Product quantity) is not available in PS 1.5.2.0 ...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello!

Thank you!

hello

your problem solve any eCommerce tool and management software.your product and data maintain using ecommerce tool and easily handle product with anytime ,anywhere.

Online eCommerce tool provide facility online sell product and maintain

product and display information related to product your website all maintain in eCommerce management software tool on logo.png

more and more profit online business,time consuming and product related all information like discount,special offer etc all are solve online.

• Confused 1