Help Me Get Started (Please)!

I have opened a Prestashop to make a website for my business, selling new parts for motorcycles. I don't have any experience with this but fell for the "design your website in a few easy steps" and now I'm stuck... How do I change the ipod images for my own, do I need to buy a template and a theme? Do I need to pay someone to do this for me? I really need some help, thank you!

Hi

Have you actually installed the software yet and managed to get into the back office?

check the merchants guide from the Resource menu at the top of the page

In the back office click on Products then you will see the list of sample data products that were installed when you initially installed Prestashop then click the pencil icon to to edit for instance iPod product. You will see an Image tab, click it then you will see the prospective samples images for iPod then you can upload new images by clicking Upload. The other option is you can delete all the sample date (e.g. Categories, Products, Manufacturers, Suppliers, etc) that was installed. I advise you to familiarize yourself with back office in Prestashop before you edit or delete the sample products so you'll learn how the products of linked to their prospective Parent Category and Manufacturers and Suppliers.

While you're in the Product edit section for iPod browse through each of the prospective tabs (e.g. Quantities, Combinations, etc) try to understand how each of the Product's properties are created. I hope my explanation helps, if you have any other questions pertaining Prestashop just post them in the appropriate Prestashop forum section. All the best with your online shop. :)

Thank you Haylau and GoGoMo for taking the time to answer my post, half the battle is knowing where to look for instructions on how to do something and the merchants section under resources was a great help. I am now busy adding products and will hopefully soon have the website open for business! Thanks again!