Can someone help me with this?

I uploaded my product images but when I go to my website and click for the full-size image, a previously deleted product's image comes up. How do I delete the old image and make my new product's image appear in full-size?

Can someone help me with this?

I uploaded my product images but when I go to my website and click for the full-size image, a previously deleted product's image comes up. How do I delete the old image and make my new product's image appear in full-size?

Click on the Product you're trying to Edit in the back office; look for Image tab and click it then click Upload to upload the corresponding product image then click Save in the top right corner of the screen. There's also a trash bin icon located underneath Action next to each Product image you upload that you can click to delete any image. You can so go into your theme's img folder and look for the the associated product image .jpg file you uploaded and upload the correct image pertaining to any product from your computer using File Manager.