First Purchase Price

ratman007

Can anyone help?

I am looking for a way to unlock combinations after a customer has purchased an item.

Here is an example of what I want to do:

Let's say I sell fruits.

Apples come in different colours. Initially, I want my customers to purchase a box of 100 assorted apples. The next time they visit the store, they can order separate colours of apples (i.e. a red apple or a yellow apple).

Is there a plugin or other solution for this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Not sure if you found an answer to it, but this is more like a logical solution than actually a programming one.

What I would do is the following :

1. Create a product with assorted apples : 100 pieces in 5 colors (red, orange, green, blue, white)

LEt them buy the product only by creating an account. After they made the payment. Create a Group that is called "Best customer - or whatever else" .

2. Create a Category in Presta and set it up to be visible only for that group.

3. Create one or as many products you want for the separated color apples. Allow the products to be visible only for that specific group.

4. Now what will happen is when the customer returns and enters into his account he'll be capable to see a different category that will hold those products.

This is only one variant, you can just create the products and setup to be visible for a certain group...etc.

I hope it helped.

Kind Regards

Leo