406 Not Acceptable Page After Clicking Next In Checking Out...

Hi Prestashoppers,

i have a little problem with my webshop. I have version 1.5.3 installed.

I had today a customer who called about a problem.

When you have items in the shopping cart and wanna do the checkout, the page apears fine, but when you click on "next" i get the following page:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If you have a account and you logged in first on my webshop then it works fine.

Anywone know how i can fix this problem?

Many thanks in advance!!!

I had the same problem when you try to checkout without been logged. The controller tries to call the login process and then return to the checkout process.

I have found that deleting the call back will perform the operation and the error is avoided.

and how I solved it?

You have to edit ordercontroller.php in the controllers/front/ folder

find this line and change the back parameter to nothing '' at the end of the line such this:

$params = array('multi-shipping' => (int)Tools::getValue('multi-shipping'), 'display_guest_checkout' => (int)Configuration::get('PS_GUEST_CHECKOUT_ENABLED'), 'back' => '');

Hope this helps somebody else!

The others options (change .htacess ) did't work error 500 and change rules in conf files means you have to talk with your hosting ...