Hi guys, can you please advise where I can edit the folowing text on the confirmation page when paying by paypal?

"You can view your order by viewing your order history which can be accessed via clicking the My orders link on the left hand side of the page, and then clicking on the details of the order in question. Emails have been sent to you confirming your order."

post-471333-0-88402500-1360690183_thumb.jpg

Thanks but I wasnt looking for the email template... I was looking for the confirmation "page" see screenshot.

Have a look at the first post... there is a thumbnail... you can just click on that and you will see the sceen shot

Hi Vladeta...

I had a look there but also no luck... 111 files but none shows the text. Do you have any other suggestion where to look? The logic place would be under the module (backend or ftp)... but no luck.

Yes there is, but none consist of the text... (not 111 it was 11)... i just want to edit the paragraph...

post-471333-0-96585000-1360959058_thumb.jpg

It should be in order-confirmation.tpl file. The reason why you don't see actual text you want to change is because it's probably in some language file. Look closer or send here content of the file.