country ID and state missing from customer address

Hi I'm having problems with state and country ID

Everytime my customers want to add address in his account there are no column to choose country and hence country cannot be selected.

I also need the state to be enabled. (I already enabled this in "country--enable state") but it does not show in register address form.

the country drop down choice does exits in registration of new members but not state,

I know this is old problem and I been looking at the internet , nothing can solve this problem.

I'm using prestashop 1.5.2

Please help

Thank You

Hi.

I'm not expert at all but I came up with the same problem and here is how I solved it.

I think it's worth trying.

go to Localization > Countries > your country

there is a text field named 'Address format'

I recommend you to copy the text field.

then press the button 'use the default format' and save it and check how your website works.

after that, you can edit the address field.

hope this will help!

• 6 months later...

Hi - I thought I would mention this here, as I have seemed to have fixed my cart showing absolutely no delivery carriers.

As above, I went into Localization, Countries, UK in my instance as I had previously created a UK zone, and edited the settings by changing from Zone Europe to Zone UK. That's all there was to it. It may help you, with your own country delivery settings.

Thanks

Edited by skylark167 (see edit history)