Need Prestashop Developer for Custom Theme Design

sketchharris

We have created a website for our company and we would like to hire someone that knows Prestashop inside and out in order to develop our look for the site. This is an online jewelry store that we have designed but we do not have all the necessary skills to make the final development in Prestashop.

Attached is an image that will give you a general idea of what the site would look like, but we need YOU to custom code it and create a theme or find a theme that can be modified to look like ours. You will then provide us with a final working theme package that we can upload and use on our website's back end.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Prestashop theme development:

You are able to create a custom theme from scratch or capable of modifying an existing theme to match our design specs.

2. Theme management:

You know how to download, upload, configure, modify and modulate a theme in order to make our vision and function of our website 100%.

3. PHP, AJAX, Javascript and CSS:

We are aware of what it takes to build or modify a design. So you will need the skills with coding to work on this project. NOTE: WE DO NOT NEED A GOOGLE SEARCH WIZARD. DO NOT SPEND HOURS TRYING TO "FIGURE IT OUT". PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH CODE.

4. Prestashop knowledge:

We do not need someone who knows wordpress, opencart, or magento. We are using Prestashop and we know that with all their similarities, there are vast differences as well between these software. Please have your own hosting server and prestashop installation. For security reasons we will not provide you with our FTP or hosted website.

5. Module management (optional):

We are also looking for modules that will make the site interesting and helpful. Online chat, navigation, slideshows with video, animations and more.

post-446764-0-18675700-1359667970_thumb.jpg

Edited by sketchharris (see edit history)

Hi

I'll try to answer you request step by step :

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Prestashop theme development:

You are able to create a custom theme from scratch or capable of modifying an existing theme to match our design specs.

We've created around 50 different themes already from smaller to bigger international businesses.

2. Theme management:

You know how to download, upload, configure, modify and modulate a theme in order to make our vision and function of our website 100%.

That's a minimum demand, in case you're working in this industry. Sure we can.

3. PHP, AJAX, Javascript and CSS:

We are aware of what it takes to build or modify a design. So you will need the skills with coding to work on this project. NOTE: WE DO NOT NEED A GOOGLE SEARCH WIZARD. DO NOT SPEND HOURS TRYING TO "FIGURE IT OUT". PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH CODE.

PHP, AJAX, JAVAScript, CSS3 , HTML, Flash shouldn't be a problem. We're a company, and I can't afford myself using untrained programmers(I'm a programmer myself).

4. Prestashop knowledge:

We do not need someone who knows wordpress, opencart, or magento. We are using Prestashop and we know that with all their similarities, there are vast differences as well between these software. Please have your own hosting server and prestashop installation. For security reasons we will not provide you with our FTP or hosted website.

a. Before we're going ahead we always use our own testing server, this for 2 reasons.

1. In case there is a working site won't be disturbed by the developing process.

2. from our perspective, keeping everything in our hand, till the customer is satisfied with the results, just offers us also the security, that the good collaboration is not done only from one side. (unfortunately the World is full with surprising people and companies - don't take it in a wrong way)

5. Module management (optional):

We are also looking for modules that will make the site interesting and helpful. Online chat, navigation, slideshows with video, animations and more.

That shouldn't be a problem, but bear in mind, in case there is a module developed already for you specific need, it wouldn't make sense for us to build it from scratch, as probably the costs would be more significant, as it's a unique module. We can do this to, but we believe-in 80% of the cases there is no need to do that.

We use HTML 5, and Canvas, in case of serious tools, like customization tools for products..etc Canvas and html 5 is recognized in mobile browser(Flash is not), so that just offers an extra coverage when it comes to clients.

Our goal is not to create a website only, but a profitable one to, as at end, income is matters.

I hope I made it interesting enough, our presentation I mean, and in case you need other information's, please don't hesitate to contact me - pm.

Kind Regards

L. Jozsa

Edited by Leogeo (see edit history)