Can't open some orders in BO

Hi,

Hope some can help, even knowing i can't give many details right now.

The thing is: i can't open some order in Back Office. But i don't have the same problem with other orders.

I've tried comparing them throu phpmyadmin, and even not being an exat match, the main parameters seem very similar between those i can open and those that i can't.

When i try to open them the error, the ones that i get an error give a 500 error right after i try to open.

Thanks for any help.

The strangest things is that the client can open his order in FO.

It must be the BO controller causing the problem. Either some data viewed in BO and not in FO, of the sql function it self.

The cart not being in sequence doesn't affect this, i have an order i can open with with a cart id lower than the previous order.

I'm zeroing in on the error. So far i found it's related to some product attribucts/combinations.

In an order that i can't open, if i go to the db and change the right id_product_attribute to another, i'm able to open the order...

Just haven't figured out how to solve this for good.

EDIT: not quite like i thought, just found an order, that after i removed all products, from the order, i still couldn't open. and if i move them to another order, i could open it...

Edited by sadlyblue (see edit history)

If some is interested, i found the solution for my problem.

First, i found i had, at least, another problem that i couldn't upload images.

It wasn't folder permission related.

So it could only be server issues. Since we started running our dedicated server, i'm not quite sure of all config parameters.

But, decided to rebuild Apache, with all, or almost all, sql related mod activated, some other mods also activated. And it solved both my problems.

I only think that prestashop should implement more/better error handling/catchers. So we could know exactly what query or what function failed. In my case, it maybe wouldn't do mush, since it was stopped by apache. But i'm not an expert in error handling.

Edited by sadlyblue (see edit history)

• 6 years later...

Hello,

In my case where I had the same issue, I couldn't open a specific order which had 2 voucher dicounts in it (from Discounts-->Cart rules).

I deleted the specific discount and then i was able to open the order from BO normally.