Categories met Engels/Nederlands talen

nexospace

Hello,

I am a groentje in Prestashop. I have the 1.5 version an I started with the English languaje in Mijn Voorkeuren.

I am trying to create categories (root ones and nested ones) But categories don't display and I get errors saying that first I should create the category at least in English. And Prestashop dont take the category...

How you guys deal with the Dutch language? I need to create the shop first in Dutch and then translate it into English and Spanish....

And right now I see no category when going to the category menu. So I am trying to create categories without seeing what categories I already have...

I have to say that I have no products yet. But when I want to display the categories in the top nav you see all the categories that I was able to create.

Hope someone can help!!!

Bedankt!!!!

Hello,

I am a groentje in Prestashop. I have the 1.5 version an I started with the English languaje in Mijn Voorkeuren.

I am trying to create categories (root ones and nested ones) But categories don't display and I get errors saying that first I should create the category at least in English. And Prestashop dont take the category...

How you guys deal with the Dutch language? I need to create the shop first in Dutch and then translate it into English and Spanish....

And right now I see no category when going to the category menu. So I am trying to create categories without seeing what categories I already have...

I have to say that I have no products yet. But when I want to display the categories in the top nav you see all the categories that I was able to create.

Hope someone can help!!!

Bedankt!!!!

Have you tried setting the default language of the shop in Dutch before starting to create categories?

If not, please do so at the Localisation->Localisation menu in the backoffice.

After that you should be able to create and edit categories in Dutch only.

• Like 1

Hartelijk bedankt scorpionsworld!,

• Ik hebt het taal in Nederlands gezet>Localisation->Localisation menu in the backoffice.
  • En ik heb mijn root categories onder Home categories gezet. Voor heb ik, Home, Kinderen, Dames, Mannen in het zelfde niveau (Root) Nu heb ik: Home>Dames, Mannen, Kinderen.

En Voilà! Alles prima!!!Gr

Hartelijk bedankt scorpionsworld!,

• Ik hebt het taal in Nederlands gezet>Localisation->Localisation menu in the backoffice.
  • En ik heb mijn root categories onder Home categories gezet. Voor heb ik, Home, Kinderen, Dames, Mannen in het zelfde niveau (Root) Nu heb ik: Home>Dames, Mannen, Kinderen.

En Voilà! Alles prima!!!Gr

Graag gedaan :D

Succes verder met de shop!

• Like 1