Line spacing in Category Description

Good evening all

I am using the latest version of prestashop and have a question please about the description box for categories.

I have a few paragraphs with line space between.

When I hover with mouse over the category block the text is fine with all the line spacing between paragraphs. When I click on that category and I show all the text it is all one block.

I then added <br><br> in the backoffice of the desciption box for the categories between the paragraphs.

Now when I hover of the cateogory name from the categories box it shows the <br><br> text and when I click on that category itself and expand the text it shows fine with all the line spacing.

Can anyone offer advice on how I fix this please.

i want line spacing between the few paragraphs I have to make for easier reading.

Many thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

Good evening all

I am using the latest version of prestashop and have a question please about the description box for categories.

I have a few paragraphs with line space between.

When I hover with mouse over the category block the text is fine with all the line spacing between paragraphs. When I click on that category and I show all the text it is all one block.

I then added <br><br> in the backoffice of the desciption box for the categories between the paragraphs.

Now when I hover of the cateogory name from the categories box it shows the <br><br> text and when I click on that category itself and expand the text it shows fine with all the line spacing.

Can anyone offer advice on how I fix this please.

i want line spacing between the few paragraphs I have to make for easier reading.

Many thanks in advance.

Have you found a resolution to this?