Error in Mozilla - ordering disabled, links are not working...

Hi!

Has anyone else noticed some really critical bug when trying to order something from Prestashop e-store when using Mozilla Firefox? I still use 1.3 version of Prestashop, because I've made too many changes into all the files to be able to upgrade it to much newer version without any troubles.

However, everything was working fine until recently - I've just noticed that when I visit my Prestashop store in Mozilla, and choose any of the product category, I can not clik on any of the first 5 products listed in any of the category.

What is more, when I click on the sixth or seventh product and land on the chosen product page, I can not make an order, because none of the links work.

That is, no visitor/customer can make any order, even if he/she wants to, because none of the links work or he/she can not even click on the photo, link or description of the first 5 or 6 products in the specific category.

Does anyone (administrators, Prestashop team?) know, what that would be? Is this a bug, some kind of an error or something? I didn't change anything, it just stopped working just like that, that is why I believe that there must be a bug inside Prestashop or maybe something is wrong with Mozilla.

I use the latest version of Mozilla, but I had the same problems also before upgrading Mozilla to the newest version. What is more, when I asked a friend of mine tho check my e-store from Mozilla, he said that everything worded find with him.

Now I am in doubt whether this trouble is only seen by me and if it is how can I fix it? It everyhting works fine in IE, though.

I am wondering what is wrong, how to fix that problem and if anyone of you have ever experienced such problems?

Thank you,

Your help will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Nina

Edited by NinaCreatus (see edit history)