B2B setting adding Vat ?

Hi to all

We've Choose Presta because of it's ability to hide prices to guest by default

and now we are ready to go online.

After a long research I had to post this question.

Is it possible to have the store (1.5.2) set in B2B mode

And to add Vat on checkout ?

I have to admit none of us is 'skilled' in Presta, and we really can't get out of this.

We are in Europe and have to sell in europe and so we have to Add the Vat (separately)

Store actually 's set on B2B mode, prices are all without Vat, we look forward to find the way ( we were sure Presta does it) to have VAT added on checkout and on automated Invoces too.

Any tips would be welcome, also a link, a picture ... or else

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I also looking for the same answer. I already asked in my country's forum, without an answer to solve mey problem. I also saw here another thread asking the same, without answers solving this issue. Maybe this is not possible with presta. I also need a clear answer, otherwise i have to move to another online shop platform-solution.

Please can anyone tell us about it ?

B2B customers need to know the net prices without vat tax, but need to have vat added at the end during checkout.

In example: All items in my shop must have net prices let's say 1000euros, all extra promotions ar discounts based in this price, so 1000-20%=800euros and finally during checkout add 23% VAT at 800euros in the seperate line below the net values.

+184

--------

Thanks for your reply and help.

i don't know that I am helping yet :)

That seems to be a simple configuration in ps, You can tell PrestaShop not to show tax in cart, if that helps..then at check out the tax would be shown. You can also set prices to display as tax excluded, until the checkout process...

Obvioulsy I don't understand the problem well enough (and even then I may not know) but if you can take screen shots of what you do have and mark what you don't want..then that would go a long way in the community helping...

I can't imagine that ps does not support what you want...or the original poster for that matter...so my fingers are crossed that it can be sorted.

• 4 months later...

I need the same for a B2B shop with Prestashop 1.5.4.1, but it didn't work.

May I ask how your settings look like?

I never managed to make it work, so i left presta and changed to opencart. So simple and easy .... Good luck