Edit Invoice for New Zealand

mastiff57

Hi people,

I have Prestashop 1.5.2

I need to rename the invoice to Tax Invoice and add a field with my GST number.

I have tried to do the rename through Localization then translations but this just hangs the BO and returns a server error so for me it is no option.

Could some kind person help me as I have wasted a lot of time and sanity trying to do these things.

Thank you

To remedy and be able to rename fields through Back Office.

Headings are changed in Back Office...Localization...Translations...default...en

If server 500 error when trying to save go to ../config/defines.inc.php. Change the line define('PS_MODE_DEV', false); to define('PS_MODE_DEV', true);

Edited by mastiff57 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Look... I don't know if you sorted it out yet, but I to am in NZ and have been using Prestashop a while. All the things you want can be achieved but you need to become comfortable with adjustments to the cpanel file manager files to do customisations. What you are trying to achieve is not too hard but can not be done in back office.

The templates for the files are in the public html, in file manager in your c panel, PDF, invoices.

I learn by trial and error with the system and the advice and trial and error of many on this forum..it is a god send but I believe worthwhile and there is such a sense of satisfaction when you work it out and all goes right. There is a feeling of great learning but it is best to keep a record of what you changed and how you got to that file as if you don't touch it for a long time one can forget.