Price Rules Help Please :-D

Hi All!

Ok so I have been doing great getting my website going - BUT I am now stuck on the discount situation.

Basically what I want to do is be able to apply automatic discounts to my wholesale customers when the reach their minimum buys ie;

$2,000 in the cart they get 25% off

$3,500 in the cart they get 30% off

$5,000 in the cart they get 40% off

$7,500 in the cart they get 45% off

I did set it up in the cart rules and listed them 1-4 in priority so they would come up with the code to enter once their cart reached the minimum BUT it isn't working :-/ I set it up so there was 1000 to use and 1000 per customer as i couldnt figure out how to make it a permanent thing either.

I used my dummy customer I made up to try it all out on and it worked only for the $2,000 and now it isn't working at all.

I have set up the group for these customers under Wholesalers so I can change them over once they have registered so they have different rules but i'm really struggling to apply the discounts to them with the minimum buy limits.

Hopefully I have made sense and someone can point me in the right direction for setting up permanent discounts. I havent made the site known to my customers yet as I want to get it all set up with no kinks before I do - so really need to get my a into g and get it all sorted

Thanks in advance

Erika

Please anyone - what are "bugs" that people refer to?

A bug is a script, some code, module or something that doesn't work the way it is expected in the core files of an application.

Do you think this is one?

I'm only new to prestashop myself, but I think it is more likely with the way you tried toset it up rather than an actual bug - but what do I know :) hopefully someone with more experience can pop in and help you :)

• Like 1