[Solved] Module and payment tab not showing in BO

Hi,

Since a couple of days, I seem not to open the module and the payment tab in the BO. It stays blank.

In the meanwhile, I found that I should change something in the config.inc file to display the errors.

I did this and I got this:

Warning: include(E:\HostingSpaces\Elewijck\shop.anderland.be\wwwroot\beheer2011AdminProducts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inE:\HostingSpaces\Elewijck\shop.anderland.be\wwwroot\modules\boosket\boosket.php on line 2

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'E:\HostingSpaces\Elewijck\shop.anderland.be\wwwroot\beheer2011AdminProducts.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') inE:\HostingSpaces\Elewijck\shop.anderland.be\wwwroot\modules\boosket\boosket.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in E:\HostingSpaces\Elewijck\shop.anderland.be\wwwroot\classes\Module.php(578) : eval()'d code on line830

But I do not know how to proceed next. I looked in the boosket module (it is something from 2011 so I don't know why this suddenly gives problems)

I do not find the AdminProducts.php, can't imagine why It dissapeared.

And I definitely don't know how to handle the fatal error.

I hope someone can help me.

I have Prestashop version 1.4.5.1

Thanks

Edited by Sacats (see edit history)