(Module) Customer Loyalty and Rewards 1.8 Issue with Combination Attributes Not Displaying Correct P

HI,

I have a problem with Customer Loyalty and Rewards not displaying the correct loyalty points when I use it in conjunction with Combination Attributes. If I don't use Combination attributes and just display a single price for a product, the Loyalty points display correctly.

I've setup the Customer Loyalty module so that its a ratio of £10 = 1 loyalty point. 1 point = £ 0.2 for the discount

I have an attribute setup to display 3 different sizes and use a combination to display the 3 sizes. For example -

2.0 kg = £7.96 according to the setup it shouldn't offer any Loyalty points but my page is showing 5 loyalty points if you purchase.

7.5 kg = £26.99 according to the setup it should offer 2 Loyalty points but my page is only showing 1 loyalty point if you purchase.

15 kg = £47.99 according to the setup it should offer 4 Loyalty points but my page is only showing 3 loyalty points if you purchase.

It doesn't make any sense and is driving me mad. Any idea how I go about resolving the issue or whats wrong with my configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Karl.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Problem still exists in 1.6.1.4 - I had it working at one point, but after adding some new categories, and doing a reset on the module, it still does not display the correct verbage on the product page. It appears the points are being handled correctly in the cart though - if that is any concession.

I really am at a loss over this Prestashop mess... I have spent 3 years trying to build a live working site with this application, and every single time ANYTHING is updated, something else breaks. And to make matters worse, they do not even monitor the forums for issues - that much is obvious as there are outstanding issues for YEARS!

I thought I had it all worked out when I purchased the Panda Theme from SUNNYTOO, as that seemed to fix a lot of my problems, but now I am back to a core module problem with numerous claims to have been fixed in the forums, yet there are still old and new posts about the display problem on the product page. My guess is that it has something to do with the javascript, but that is not my forte, so I have no idea what to do to fix it now.

GOOD LUCK!

Oh yes, and they want you to spend $79.99 on a module "enhancement" that uses this as the core engine - if this isn't working, why the heck would I give anyone $80 when I already know the core that the enhancement uses doesn't work? Just makes no sense.