500 error when updating Localization Translations in 1.5.2.0

I am getting 500 errors when I try to update Localization Translations for Default PDF translations and my theme (Warehouse) email translations in Prestashop 1.5.2.0

I had suhosin issues with other translations that I solved by altering the values and 403 errors solved by increasing the memory limit but these two 500 errors remain.

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving

http://domain.com/admin123/index.php?controller=admintranslations&submitTranslationsPdf

=1

&token=80042bead24e5c64c7c6d6a995cdd928. It may be down for maintenance or configured

incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this web page later.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the

server was attempting to fulfil the request.

I had same issue with 1.5.2 so updated (clean install of 1.5.3) and now mod translations works perfect for pdf. I had to after adjust var max so I could adjust installed modules, front and back office all work fine (you may have done that already).

I had issues with upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3 and the product add/modify issue :o , applied workaround which is on forum which fixed it.

I tried a clean install(Not upgrade lucky for me not for some) and have No problem with Translations or Product Add/Modified no need for workaround :D

Very happy with 1.5.3 Now. In my opinion much better than 1.5.2 (hence why i had not gone to far with 1.5.2 as was waiting for upgrade as 1.5.2 just didn't feel right).

Would suggest to Clean Install to 1.5.3 if and option for you as so many things have improved in my opinion or do upgrade :blink: .

Edited by markaussie (see edit history)
  • Like 1