Product Personalization with Preview?

Hello,

I am totally new to Prestashop and looking for a shopping cart which offers one specific feature that is of high importance. I hope that Prestashop supports it.

To be precise, I want to set up a shop where customized products are sold.

The customer shall be able to upload his own image, to be printed upon the product. Like the chest print of a shirt.

So far, so good. This should be captured by Prestashops product personalization (http://www.hostknox.com/tutorials/prestashop/products/customization-and-attachments).

But now, the customer shall see a preview of the customized product. Just like the image of a white T-Shirt, where the uploaded image is put in front on the chest; well scaled to give him a notion of how his shipped product will look like.

Does Prestashop support this?

Please be so kind and help me answering my question.

Many thanks in advance,

Sascha.

The thing you are talking about does not fall under functionality of a webshop. You need to develop your own custom solution. You need to work with some image-manipulating software (imagemagick?) that takes in your T-shirt and put the client's design on top of the t-shirt. And of course you need to integrate the solution with Prestashop as a module.

There already exists few modules that do this, but the thing about them is they are damn expensive, costly as much as $1000 for single licence. Sorry, I do not remember the name of the module. try google