Paypal error

Groan (for you), but thanks in advance.

I have an up and running Prestashop store which accepts Paypal payments. I'm trying to configure a new store using Paypal with the same paypal payment details as the functioning one but I get the following error when testing:-

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. PayPal response:
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2012-12-24T17:57:35Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

When configuring I've noticed the older store (running an older version of Prestashop) asks for a Paypal account email, at the point of configuration, but the latest version does not. All the API details are the same - account no. etc.

I can only assume it is someting to do with the email.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Groan (for you), but thanks in advance.

I have an up and running Prestashop store which accepts Paypal payments. I'm trying to configure a new store using Paypal with the same paypal payment details as the functioning one but I get the following error when testing:-

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. PayPal response:
  2. TIMESTAMP -> 2012-12-24T17:57:35Z
  3. L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
  4. L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error
  5. L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid
  6. L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

When configuring I've noticed the older store (running an older version of Prestashop) asks for a Paypal account email, at the point of configuration, but the latest version does not. All the API details are the same - account no. etc.

I can only assume it is someting to do with the email.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

Hello my friend,

i think your host ip address is changed or the data wich Prestashop's paypal module send to paypal is not valid or is incorrect

check both of them please

good luck