[solved]How to disable completely footer on PS 1.5.

As I'm using an own footer module, I want to disable the default Prestashop footer in Version 1.5.2. I was successful to disable all, but not the categories, which still remain on the now empty footer. How to disable ? If I disable the module blockcategories, so the categories disappear there, but also the block I want to have shown as a box. It is not possible to break this dependency ?

As I'm using an own footer module, I want to disable the default Prestashop footer in Version 1.5.2. I was successful to disable all, but not the categories, which still remain on the now empty footer. How to disable ? If I disable the module blockcategories, so the categories disappear there, but also the block I want to have shown as a box. It is not possible to break this dependency ?

To remove the module "block categories footer":

Tab - Modules -> Positions

Search Footer

Remove "Categories Block". Edited by Benjamin Utterback (see edit history)

Attached Image:

eliminarcat.png Edited by Benjamin Utterback (see edit history)