Can create products but cannot modify them

Hi all,

First post here. Been reading the forums but cannot find a similar problem.

Running 1.5.2.0 after moving to a new hosting.

No problems shown, and site appears to work correctly. You can check it out at http://www.halloffame.es/tienda

The problem is: I can create products perfectly, either from scratch or by duplicating and existing one. All the data is saved correctly if entered at the time of creating the product but once it is done there is no way I can modify it, changing price, modifying categories, adding image, nothing. When I save it I get no message (error or save ok) and I am directed to list, where the product is unchanged.

By reading the forums I thought of the possibility of the error being related to the max_input_vars limit in the server config, but I had it doubled by the hosting support to 2000 and still no change.

This problem also happened in version 1.5.1. In fact I upgraded (without problems) in the hope it would fix itself with the new version but no luck...

Running out of ideas so grateful for new ones...

Thanks for replying. I should have provided that information. No change with chrome (my default), Firefox or IE (all latest versions). I've also created a new Presta installation and then I have copied the custom folders/files (images and theme, mainly) and imported the db, but the problem persists.

Originally I set up in a different hosting, not available anymore, but with a 1.4 Presta version, and it wordked fine. That's why I decided to migrate. I've got the feeling it is server-related, but without some evidence of any kind I can't blame them.

I just did, An exact copy of the site in a different url, And it is working just fine, so it is indeed a server related issue. Oddly enough the max_input_vars limit is lower than in the original hosting, so it's nothing to do with that. Still, I cant ask the hosting provider to fix it without really knowing what is wrong with the config... Suggestions anyone?