A great recommendation for designer, seo etc if you need help

Tiffany12345

Hi Guys

Prestabox was my first website I have attempted to design. It literally took me weeks to understand it and I am doing a very big e-commerce store.

I was stuck in many areas and spent alot of time on forums etc, just to hit a brick wall. After searching the net I contacted a few designers proficient in prestabox.

Luckily for me Jordi contacted me!

Firstly, I never write on forums, but this guy is certainly worth my time ( and he is paying me $50) no not really .. that was a joke! :)

The chargable help so far, has been he has entered in all my worlwide shipping, which I just couldn't get accurate and he has put up with all the inaacurate files I sent...ooops

More than that I have asked him a thousand general questions and recieved prompt response and great advise.

I am keeping him under my wing and will certainly use him more through my development

It is great to just have someone who knows what there doing and who gives you all the advise you need in a split second and his fee is flexible and very cheap ( don't tell him I said that haha)

I strongly reccomend guys, if you need help contact Jordi you wont be dissapointed!

[email protected] or his website - jordiob.com or see his profile on prestashop's forum:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/user/145757-jordiob/

Good Luck!

Tiff

• Like 1