[Solved] Can't Access Back Office

I just successfully installed Prestashop on my GoDaddy domain and hosting account, but I can't access the Back office.

After the installation, I deleted the prestashop/install folder and renamed the prestashop/admin folder to prestashop/User2

I am trying to log into my back office by going to www.mywebsite.com/prestashop/User2 but it returns a "Page Not Found" page. Am I doing something wrong?

Wow... moments after I made this post I found the solution :)

For anyone else having this problem... instead of going to "www.mywebsite.com/prestashop/User2" I went to "www.mywebsite.com/prestashop/User2/login.php?redirect=index.php" and it worked.

Thanks for looking.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I am new to this. I can't access my web saroben.com nor my back offi. I tried everything asked for by my server provider ovh

Here's the error log if there is somebody out there who can help

[Mon Jun 09 02:05:47 2014] [error] [client 157.55.39.97] [host saroben.com] client denied by server configuration: /homez.571/saroben/www/override/[Mon Jun 09 06:19:50 2014] [error] [client 66.249.69.222] [host saroben.com] client denied by server configuration: /homez.571/saroben/www/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml

Thanks