Prices with indication "with tax" or "without tax"

Hi everyone, i tried to look in the forums but i found nothing that could solve my problem. I have to appear after the selling price of the product 'taxes excluded' or 'Taxes included'.

For instance the protagonists of the group 'VAT' must follow see prices without VAT. So far, so good. I have set up so that once the customer logged in see the price without vat .

But i can't get to see the words 'taxes the excluded'. Instead, all others must follow see the prices with vat. Also here ok for the price. But it should appear the words 'Taxes included' How to do this? Thanks at all can help me.

Connie24

Better....

Ciao a tutti,

ho provato a cercare nel forum ma non ho trovato niente che potesse risolvere il mio problema.

Devo far comparire dopo il prezzo di vendita del prodotto "Tasse escluse" o "Tasse incluse" in base al gruppo di appartenenza del Cliente.

Ad esmpio i clienti del gruppo "con partita IVA" devono peter vedere i prezzi senza iva.

Fin qui tutto bene.

Ho impostato in modo tale che una volta il cliente loggato vedano il prezzo senza partita iva.

Ma non riesco a far vedere la dicitura "Tasse escluse".

Invece tutti gli altri devono vedere i prezzi con iva.

Anche qui ok per il prezzo.

Ma dovrebbe comparire la dicitura "Tasse incluse"

Come fare?

Grazie

LOCALIZATION >> COUNTRY >> EDIT and turned ON the "Display tax label (e.g. "Tax incl."):" parameter ?

I did so, but it works only in basket.

What i nedd is to show the label "tax included" or "plus VAT" every where are shown the prices.

Any more suggestion to solve this very big trouble.