Seller account and questions

SiMka

Hello,

As I'm web developer I created an module for prestashop what I sell now here, in you market, then I have one little, but still pretty good advice/request:

When customer contact us - module creators with some problems, we and already else (I think) got a message for that in our e-mail box and in our "messages" box in here - "Sellers account".

The question/request is simple - Can you please insert option like "mark message as read/abswered/completed"? Have some people who just say "Thank you for quick replay and solving my problem" and this is not need to answer... BUT: It stays as unanswered and always looking like: "Oh, someone have some problem what have not been dealt with"..

Simple check would do.. It's just one line of code for programmer and we all have easiler life :)

Thanks,

Enn K!

Hello,

As I'm web developer I created an module for prestashop what I sell now here, in you market, then I have one little, but still pretty good advice/request:

When customer contact us - module creators with some problems, we and already else (I think) got a message for that in our e-mail box and in our "messages" box in here - "Sellers account".

The question/request is simple - Can you please insert option like "mark message as read/abswered/completed"? Have some people who just say "Thank you for quick replay and solving my problem" and this is not need to answer... BUT: It stays as unanswered and always looking like: "Oh, someone have some problem what have not been dealt with"..

Simple check would do.. It's just one line of code for programmer and we all have easiler life :)

Thanks,

Enn K!

This is a very good idea. Bu tI guess the post is in wrong thread.

Would be better under Addons Website thread...

Regards.

Edited by MEG Venture (see edit history)