inexplicable error

After many problems I was finally able to get Prestashop installation up and running, and even hooked up with Paypal. I put in a great theme and starting adding products. I was trying to insert an uploaded image into the product page, using the the little side button for the URL, and not finding anything, I went back (closed the window) and when I tried to open it again, I got the dreaded 500 error. Not only that, but I am now unable to get into the Admin area at all. Here's the error log entry:

[03-Dec-2012 10:10:54 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[03-Dec-2012 10:10:55 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

[03-Dec-2012 10:11:00 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

exactly where is the "lib" directory they are talking about (it's not in prestashop as far as I can see), but what can I do about it?

To anyone who can help - thanks!

I am now getting other errors on my blog on the same server.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ljpieper/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 472

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ljpieper/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 487

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ljpieper/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 494

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ljpieper/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php on line 530

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/ljpieper/public_html/blog/wp-includes/cache.php on line 103

It may be something wrong on the server, but how can I tell?