Switch stores in front-end (multistore)

I would like to know if there is a module (or built in functionality) to automatically display a list of links to all of my stores in the font-end. Basically it should display all the entries I have created in the multistore module.

I am pretty new to Prestashop, but I have searched extensively and still not found a solution.

I am using prestashop version 1.5.2.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This link does not solve anything what is in the question. 

The question was about fron end, not installation of multistore and back-end functionalities. 

I am also searching for this solution. It is strange that such great function as MULTISTORE does not have such simple 

solution as to simply switch between shops. This is really a show stopper for this function if anybody is planning to have a 

connected multi shops as there is no way to simply connect them together on the home page or somewhere in the front end!

PrestaSHOP: can you solve this issuu. Is this open ticket somewhere?

• 6 months later...

I've the same question as above. How can a custumer switch easily from store?

Is there a possibility that you can make a drop down menu with only links (to the other stores)?

I know how you can make CMS dropdown menu or catogory drop down menu, but how can I make a drop down menu in the top menu with only links to the other stores?

I'm using default theme and the last version of prestashop 1.6

Or doing something like this (not necessarly, just a drop down menu would be fine for me):

For example: http://www.safetyknivesandcutters.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...