[LØST]Billede vises ikke i FO men i BO

Valkyrja

Jeg har prøvet en masse, lige fra regenerere htacces filen, tjekke defines, husket alle meta titler.. mappe rettigheder osv. men det lader til at den ikke opretter mapperne for large/home osv.

stien ser feks sådan ud :minshop/32-large/rock-skull-ben.jpg

men der er ingen mapper der passer til dette.

BO virker fint og stien ser sådan ud: minshop/img/tmp/product_mini_8.jpg

men kan ikke forstå at nummeret på billedet ikke følges

kører version 1.5.2

Edited by Valkyrja (see edit history)

Problemet er løst taget fra anden tråd :

Go to 'Images' under Preferences & recreate all the image settings without the "_default" (do not delete the existing _defaults these are still needed) i.e. 'small_default' becomes 'small' both are 45px by 45px & so on.

After you have done this, navigate to the 'Regenerate thumbnails' section (on the same page) & select 'All' for "Select image".

Now click the 'Regenerate thumbnails' button & now the images will be showing in the F.O.

For those that are wondering why the images are not showing, it is due to a change that has occured between ver. 1.5.0.18 to 1.5.1 where the images settings' names have been changed from "name" to "name_default" when PrestaShop initially installs (i.e. a fresh copy).

This means when the smarty tags used by the default theme's code to naviagate to images are called, they are looking for the original "name" not the new "name_default" images. All that has happen is that default theme has not been updated to reflect this change to the default image settings' new names.

If you're going from 1.5.0.18 to 1.5.1 you should not experience any issues as the original "name" image settings are still in your database.