USA Discretionary tax (County Tax) problem

Hi,

I´m almost ready to launch a new prestashop site for a client in Miami, Florida (USA) but I stumbled upon a BIG ISSUE with the county taxes.

I´m using prestashop 1.4.7.3, which was the stable version when I started the site. That is, I´m not going to change to a newer version until the whole project is finished, since we have already purchased several custom modules.

First problem:

The shopping cart doesn´t take the county tax into the sum. I have created all 67+ counties, each with its surtax rate, and then added the condition to the FL tax rule, that the state should charge 6% only, and each county should charge "both taxes" and selected the county tax beside.

Also, I set all products to be taxed at the state rate of 6%.

So, the first thing we need to solve is the county tax to be included (and segregated in the invoice, if possible. Otherwise, just added to the total % for taxes, as required by US laws).

The second problem is that the "Discretionary Tax" appliest to a maximum of u$D5000 per order. That is, if you purchase more than this, you´ll only pay county tax on the first 5000 dollars. After that, you only pay state tax (this is in Florida).

So this condition must also be added to the sum.

PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY!

THANKS!