Redirect Mobile shop-viewers to mobile site (1.4.9)

CrossY

Hi,

Since im still using 1.4.9, i'm looking for a way to redirect mobile shoppers to a different mobile website.

The mobile site will be created in HTML or whatever, it's just for the viewers to browse the items, so it's not a mobile version of the website. They don't have to place their orders on their phone or whatever.

Is this possible? How do I make my website recognize these mobile shoppers?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Update:

I've tried using the following script: http://www.dynamicsi...edetection.html

Placed the

<?php include("inc/mobiledetect.php");
DetectBrowser();
?>

at the top of my index.php file, but then it gave the following error:

Deprecated Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.nl/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 11
Edited by CrossY (see edit history)

Hi CrossY,

It means that your hosting has a version of PHP that say 'EREGI' is an old, obsolete, deprecated function, please rewrite DetectBrowser() with modern PHP.

There is no bug, just a warning that EREGI is no longer used. I think you can replace it with preg_match().

Good luck :)

Regards

Hi math_php,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm now getting the following:

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /xxxx/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 11

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /xxxx/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 11

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /xxxx/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 14

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /xxxx/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 17

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /xxxx/public_html/mobiel/mobile.php on line 19

Anyone can help me out with a proper code?

Thanks in advance!

Gr,