Xcorpion306

Bank transfer problems

Hi

I´ve been testing a lot of banwire modules and any of them have worked OK.

I use Prestashop 1.5.2

I can add the items to cart, choose the payment method, in what it appears the order resume without problems but also the following error message:

Notice: Object of class Cart could not be converted to int in ..\..\classes\PaymentModule.php on line 721

The line 721 is this one:

if (!(int)$current_id_currency)
  $current_id_currency = Context::getContext()->currency->id;

Anyway, if I click on "Confirm order" it appears a blak page with the following error message:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, boolean given, called in ..\..\modules\bankwire\bankwire.php on line 223 and defined in ..\..\classes\Tools.php on line 452

The mentioned lines are

On bankwire.php

'total_to_pay' => Tools::displayPrice($params['total_to_pay'], $params['currencyObj'], false, false),

On Tools.php

public static function displayPrice($price, $currency = null, $no_utf8 = false, Context $context = null)

The order appears correctly at my Back Office.

I´ll be waiting for your help PLEASE.

Regards, THANKS A LOT in advance.

Did you fixed it?

I'm having the same problem when checking out, getting the following error:

PHP Catchable fatal error: Argument 4 passed to ToolsCore::displayPrice() must be an instance of Context, integer given, called in /usr/home/site/www.pinklife.com.br/www/pinklife/modules/pagseguro/pagseguro.php on line 439 and defined in /usr/home/site/www.pinklife.com.br/www/pinklife/classes/Tools.php on line 451, referer: http://www.pinklife....uro/payment.php

Please, help.

yes, i encounter the same problem too, but im in the shop by price module.

Object of class Currency could not be converted to int in C:\xampp\htdocs\testsite\modules\blockshopbyprice\blockshopbyprice.php on line 55

anyone?