Hello Team,

I have a quick question, I am currently using eMagicOne software to upload products and categories? I have tried to reach their support but have not heard back as of yet. I was curious if anyone of you have had problems creating new categorys in eMagicOne and then trying toupload them to the database.

For Examply my problem is this;

If I create a category into eMagic it does upload and create it in the database. I am able to see it in the BO as well. If I go to the front office it will not appear in any cetgory list what so ever. Now please keep in mind this is all FRESH install of prestashop and eMagicOne.

Now if I create the category in BO then it shows up and everything works fine on all fronts. It even shows up in eMagic and I can play with the properties there and change anything. The mass product upload in eMagicOne does work just find and puts everything into correct catgories.

Let me know if any of you experts out there have any ideas on who this is? Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a great holiday!

Jon

Can you please pm me your ticket id or e-mail so I could check your request. Note that guaranteed response time via e-mail is 24 hours. In case you have urgent questions, you're welcome to contact via live chat to get instant assistance.

For Example my problem is this: What about missing categories/products.

Please check what type of connection do you use. In case you're using bridge connection, to see all changes that you have made at your online store you need to post them to your remote database (Ctrl+P).

In case you're using any other type of connection, please specify and we'll gladly assist you further.

Edited by Maria Kvasnytska (see edit history)