transferring products/customers/orders

Hello,

Ive downloaded the latest version of presta shop and I need to find out how I can transfer my products/customers/orders from my old prestashop. I tried to download the DB from my current version I'm on and upload it to the new version but it didn't upload any of those three items. Can someone help me please? Thanks.

Hi

Have you upgraded the existing store or are you creating a new store in a new location or have you done a fresh install in the same location ?

This may help

http://prestashopman...another-server/

Correct. I created a new store, new location. It's a fresh install it has nothing to do with the old version. I mainly just want to transfer order info and customers over. How can i do this? I tried to just use the same database but that didn't work..

Edited by mattkline (see edit history)

Correct. I created a new store, new location. It's a fresh install it has nothing to do with the old version. I mainly just want to transfer order info and customers over. How can i do this? I tried to just use the same database but that didn't work..

In what way did it not work. Did it import OK, where there error messages. After import is the information in the tables, just not in the back office

As much detail as possible - it is next to impossible to help a "it did not work" situation