CSV Export of Products, Categories Etc.

Is there away to export (CSV) a copy of your products and/or categories with Ver. 1.4.9.0 ? Beginning my site I would like to put in a few products manually threw the normal GUI and then export a CSV file to see what fields that I personally require for my product inputs, another words see what options I used in the headers columns so I can continue the same way when creating more products in the CSV file. Hope this makes since?

Thanks in advance, :D

Quenncy

Is there away to export (CSV) a copy of your products and/or categories with Ver. 1.4.9.0 ? Beginning my site I would like to put in a few products manually threw the normal GUI and then export a CSV file to see what fields that I personally require for my product inputs, another words see what options I used in the headers columns so I can continue the same way when creating more products in the CSV file. Hope this makes since?

Thanks in advance, :D

Quenncy

Just checking in to see if anyone might have answered.

Any help would be a great THANKS. :D

Thanks,

Quenncy

• 1 month later...

Hi

Have you tried this Free Module:

Nick

Nick,

No I haven't but let me give it a whirl and report back. Also when importing products with CSV in ver 1.5 can you pre-upload the images to a folder on the server first and point the image URL towards them?

Thanks,

Q

Edited by quenncy (see edit history)