[THEME] New Theme Simply Blue From Little Duck Solutions

I like much your subject, and gustaria to put it to me in my page. But in google chrome, the menu categories is not seen correctly. in rest of finders if.
Please couldn to say to me that I must touch? Thank you very much and congratulations and pardon by my English evil

Hi. LiDS
Nice clean template.!
In fact I was in the process of changing the overall colours to a red base as in 'simply red' ;) which i will pass back to you when finished . Whilst doing this I discovered the following couple of issues when I tested on other browsers (than Firefox)

1)In Safari 4, cats box does not expand (similar to many previous complaints for which there seems no suitable solution, works ok in default template) and Cart box for some reason does not show more than the overall price.. (seems a java issue as animation does not occur when adding to cart, though I have java enabled and default presta template works.)

2)In Explorer 7, cart box/template fonts are too big, in my case cart/checkout buttons overlapping Total price, seems the spacing in your template is different to default. (again works in Presta temp) (though i can prob fix this in css)

Simple layout niggle in the checkout location of + and - locations are not aligned.. not sure where the bin was supposed to be -generic

Not checked chrome - and I did not understand the other respondent on this issue ;) but figure the dhtml ? in cats does not work.

I tested with both 1.1 and 1.2 using php 5.2.6 mysql 5.0.77 ,apache 2.2.11 on a fedora sandbox.

kind regards
S

HI there stmatthe,

I am afriad I dont have access to Safari or Chrome so yes usefull comments. Any improvements to my tempalte are welcomed. If you manage to fix any could you pass back to me for refference. I am learning all this and the experience can only produce better standard of templates if we work together.

I tested in FF3 and IE7 and I did not see any issues. But on the flip side you have and so appreciate the feedback.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Great theme !
But I have a problem with the category page:
when the category is empty, the page is displayed correctly (left column - Products center - right column)
but for categories with products registered, the page displays only the left column and header.
The right column and footer are missing

The error message is as follows:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Link: getImageLink () in / homez.139/sourisgo/www/shop/tools/smarty/compile /%% 68 ^ 68D ^ 68DEFBAA%% product-list.tpl.php on line 17

I did not change product-list.tpl (or class).

I work with PS 1.1 final

Can you help me? Your theme is really great and I do not want to change ... :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...