Problème avec le module d'ogone

tbigueres

Bonjour,

J'ai un petit souci avec le module d'ogone. Je suis sous prestashop 1.4.9 avec Ogone 2.3.2, et lorsque j'essaie de passer une commande il me met toujours l'erreur suivante :

unknown order/1/s/

ou

unknown order/0/s/

Est ce que quelqu'un a une solution à proposer ?

Merci d'avance.

Thoma

EDIT : Je viens de tester avec la version 1.3.4 de Ogone, cela a l'air de marcher.

EDIT 2 : Après réalisation de la commande, je tombe sur la page validation.php et ce message :

loader.gif Merci de patienter pendant que votre commande se valide...

Edited by tbigueres (see edit history)
  • Like 7

• 7 months later...

mac makeup outlet mac makeup wholesale authentic mac cosmetics It was a similar story last year for Kamla Persad Bissessar, the prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago, who came to Bhelupur in Buxar district. It was on July 18, 1889 that her grandfather Ram Lakhan Mishra had migrated to the Caribbean islands from a ship named Volga which carried 556 people.. Perhaps you have sensitive skin that cannot take it if you shave when the hair is close to the skin. Try shaving once a week if you are shaving more frequently now. It has a delicious herbal smell also and most importantly of all, DOES NOT DRY YOUR LIPS OUT, like some matte are prone to do. Here it is:.

cheap mac mac makeup outlet makeup wholesale In wall space akin to the mans attire storage space MAC Cosmetics Wholesale, In addition naked, Martin's had put schokohrrutigeIn addition to theWhitecoloured footage for Jimi Hendrix and then Janis Joplin ("I assemble in demand genuine ones") But also kids pictures from your own together with cal king children are rough ("My organization is solitary pilot is a pop in girl mixed boy twins. Offer lot of things and put the required offspring towards one obstruct. Belgium, supported by UK, Italy and Sweden supported the Commissions proposal exempt PAPonly petfood plants, but stressed the need to retain traceability. The UK agreed that traceability is a way of being deregulatory and asked that if other legislation was used to take plants out of the scope of 1774, was the intention to do so only where that legislation provided equivalent safety measures with respect to public and animal health.There is a long list of saloon equipments. It depends on the demands of the people where it is located. Lots of environmentally friendly fashion brands have utilize the procedure of claydyeing as their way of giving their clothing that natural and longer lasting colors. They use traditional techniques which involves the use of clay and mud. And if you were a fan of the explosive FinnQuinn pairing, don't wait with baited breath for a CoryDianna IRL coupling. On set, early in Dianna's Glee career, Cory tried to pin a fart on Dianna.

cheap mac makeup mac makeup online mac cosmetics wholesale It seems that among the consistently hottest sellers from this Ugg Boots sale line is the Highrise. Within this discount uggs lineup can be found a patent version (or two) which all have a great, eyecatching look.. I love this lotion! It's supposed to also even out the skin tone. I think my skin looks better after a few days of use! I do not have sensitive skin though, so if you have sensitive skin, better do a skin patch test. In any city there is usually a score of "mustdothings" to seek out. In Mumbai they may include a gig at Blue Frog, home shopping at Good Earth, seafood at Trishna these are the best of Mumbai modern.

wholesale mac cosmetics authentic mac makeup cheap makeup Cosmetic packaging trends evolve with consumers' wants and needs and are a fundamental factor in whether or not your packaging will succeed. It may be hard to assess the importance of each individual aspect as much cosmetic product packaging style trends change drastically. The balm on the opposite end provides moisture just the right amount of shine. I swear by this product!. Take time and ensure that you want to change. Being a brunette is associated with many things that are among them the following.

wholesale mac cosmetics authentic mac makeup mac makeup sale Another cute hairstyle that can be acquired with the help of a hair iron is the sleek flip style suited for teenagers and also for working women. After rubbing some styling mousse on your hair, you should make your hair sleek with a flat iron creating flipped ends. A company selling singles the prospect of meeting other singles cannot be too obvious. The more overt the pitch, in fact, the less likelihood of success. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site.

mac makeup sale cheap makeup cosmetics cheap It is amazing to see her get angry. Her face turns one color and the skin on her neck is a totally different color! The eye lift, completed several years ago, seems to have damaged the nerves around one eye and it continually blinks. Choosing a right lawyer is most important if you find being summoned in a court. It is very stressful and scary process. Men's dress shirts $18.99 are crisply displayed on a wall near a table of colorful silk ties for $14.99. Sears wisely got out of the suit business two years ago when it realized that its label wasn't a big draw for customers.

authentics mac cosmetics cheap cosmetics mac makeup online But contrary to my expectations, the cosmetics that have used the snail filtrate has become an all time best seller. Products that have used the snail filtrate were only available at home shopping, but Tonymoly began to produce products like these at some point. By clicking her mouse, the female is in a placement to kiss Justin. Nevertheless, she should certainly sustain a cautious check out for the paparazzi and cease kissing Justin once they appear. This is not the time to have a novice. Character and experience counts..

cheap cosmetics cheap cosmetics mac makeup wholesale I don't wear makeup often. When I do, I wear whatever cheap stuff I picked up at Walmart. CHRISANNE operates at the premium end of the market with a high emphasis on uniqueness of design, in combination with top class craftsmanship in garments. Be it a bespoke outfit, Fabrics, or Crystals they are the suppliers of choice to celebrities, stylists, designers, and dressmakers worldwide. The silicon maker will continue buying most of its 135 megawatts of power drawn from a hydroelectric plant eleven miles upriver at the unbeatable price of 3 cents per kilowatthour. The extra revenue from RED will cut its electricity budget by 37%..

mac makeup for cheap mac makeup for sale mac makeup for cheap But she cautions them not to put more of their savings into real estate. Reason: "The tax advantages will diminish as their salaries increase, while their Florida rentals will probably appreciate only at the rate of inflation." Instead, they should start investing in stock and bond mutual funds that stand to earn 8% to 12% a year over time.. Others know that the word ''single'' doesn't sell. Psychologist Karen S. here a link where you can find lots of waterproof, sweatproof, and smudge proof everyliners :This one works the best :) plus they all super affordable and you can get them at any drugstore/walmart/target!If you can afford it, don buy drugstore makeup. Those are almost always guaranteed to run! I always shop at places like Sephora or Ulta.Reality CheckMorgan Spurlock showed the dangers of eating fast food every single day in his documentary "SuperSize Me." In one month, Spurlock gained 24.5 lbs., suffered from high cholesterol as well as mood swings and impotence plus majorly damaged his liver. Every time you eat out at a fast food restaurant, you put your health at risk. Elsewhere in the same store, in the athletic equipment section, say, J promotes small "Tylenol Store" displays, complete with brochures about various ailments and painkillers. As a result, says Bill Fields, president of WalMart's stores division, J managed to boost overall sales of both Tylenol and WalMart's own inhouse brand.

mac makeup outlet mac makeup for sale authentic mac makeup For details, call Information Counter at 06231 9999 ext 2415. Mara carnival School leavers can head to the Kuching Waterfront today for the Mara's Education Carnival to find out more about opportunities for further studies. Etete, U Street's Ethiopian neighborhood Gem. I've been here once with my [spam-filter] and we thought it was an experience of a lifetime. There might be things that your friends are good at and you are not and also there may be things you are good at and your friends are not. So, discussing can be a big help because then you will be able to help each other out.The best facial cleanser for dry skin? There are as much "best" facial soaps as there are dried out skinned gals. Your foremost facial cleanser could be a creamy face cleaner. edition of Real Housewives. Mostly because they the worst kind of fame whores. Use bus dealers, online bus sale sites and auctions to look for buses. There may be many organizations that are selling buses for one reason or another. Jen felt significantly overwhelmed, she had spent the past couple days, reading all of the stories that Lana had given her, and then she went online in search of more! She was a bit embarrassed of this fact, but once she started reading she found herself quite unable to stop. Some of the imagery was so vivid, coupled with the real life sensations that Lana provoked in her made for an enticing fusion of fantasy and reality: an addictive sensation that she only allowed herself to indulge in in privacy.

cosmetics wholesale mac makeup for cheap cheap mac makeup If the standard were completely arbitrary, that would be one thing. But the men's standard would appear to make more sense for women as well. Wholesale sunglasses are bought by increased number of people in recent years. Previously, only retailers used to buy wholesale sunglasses from wholesalers. Wonderland Cosmetics will be the ultimate onestop web store for Mac Cosmetics as well as other renowned brands. The specialty in this internet store is that you may get reduced cosmetics. There is no known cure for MS. Treatments attempt to return function after an attack, prevent new attacks, and prevent disability.[1] MS medications can have adverse effects or be poorly tolerated, and many patients pursue alternative treatments, despite the lack of supporting scientific study.

authentic mac makeup authentic mac makeup cheap mac makeup Beneath her satin Moschino dress, you can read clues of her legendary tiny frame. The former Mrs Marilyn Manson she filed for divorce 12 months after saying 'I do' to the goth rocker in Gurteen Castle, Co Tipperary in 2005 Dita, born Heather Renee Sweet in Rochester, Michigan, has a reputed 18 inch waist. Hi ladies! Love the chats I've gotten great advice and tips from you. Now I need to pose a question. Marie Jo underwear uses a number of different fabrics for their underwear making it classic and beautiful for women who like all different types of underwear. Agent Provocateur is yet another organization which make great under garments simply because they like to drive limitations for their farthest limits.