images aren't Displayed (Urgent)

Hello

I have uploaded some products via csv import and I tried to upload the images separately.

I made an 600X600 pixel images and then uploaded via -- images in products section. Then I went to preferences-products - regenerate thubnails But nothing, none of the picture is displayed. I cant figure why this is happening,

Thanks

post-409919-0-74070400-1352886366_thumb.jpg

post-409919-0-79535800-1352886396_thumb.jpg

There is an issue with "_default" in the pictures or the code.

We have the same problem with v1.5.2.0

At the moment we create the pictures with your settings in the second picture and then we add "_default" to every Name and create them new without deleting the old one via the box at the bottom.

I hope they will correct this issure in the next update.

Actually, not sure why the process goes wrong.

But but I tinkered around and found an alternative solution. I saw the files you attached and it can be imported and uploaded without any problems using Import wizard of Store Manager for PrestaShop tool -

http://www.prestashopmanager.com/

It handles images import from external URLs and local PC so the process should work properly. You can download 30-days free trial and check if it works for you. After Import Store Manager will Upload your Images to FTP automatically and you will be able to see Images in product page. Also you can set up resize rule for image upload.

Edited by xavierdidon (see edit history)