No product added to cart in PS 1.5.2 multi-store

I upgraded PS 1.4.8 to PS 1.5.2 for using multi-store.

In Original shop group cart is working fine.

But in other multi-store shops it was giving syntax error.

Then i turned on SEO Url's and cart started to show animation but still no product is added to cart.

Then i checked through firebug that in add to cart call there was no product detail.

That is why there was nothing in cart. I am using custom theme.

Can anyone suggest what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

I had the same issue...

I then realized that by default the stock of products in the new shop was 0 for each of teh rpoducts: it was impossible to add products to the cart.

I updated the stock of products, and now that seems to work allright.

So you shoud check the stock in the 2nd shop or make sure you are allowing orders with no stock of products,

I hope that helps

The cart is always broken in a multishop group with shared quantities enabled.

The cart is the most essential feature of any e-commerce solution, I can't see how this major bug could have been missed in, so called, a final release.

1.5.2.0. is 100% unusable for multishop because there isn't a workaround/bugfix for this.

Besides that: it has not been confirmed, after 100+ complaints, that the cart will function/will/should be stable in the next version. That is what worries me the most...

Thanks doublesam27.

I have products in stock for the group.

I was successful when i tried to use PS 1.51.7 multi-store.

Now i have upgraded another shop from 1.4 to 1.5 that is upgraded by default to 1.5.2.0 by using 1-click upgrade module.

But it doesn't seem to work.

Question is why i feel different behavior of multi-store in both versions?

@ Ben_Knaning

I am agree with you. So far experience with PS 1.5 is not great but i hope PS team will took a very good look on it.

And we will be able to use multi-store smoothly.