Datepicker dateFormat Language

Hi,

I have a problem with my jquery date picker.

It loads the french localization appropriately since months, days etc are translated but the DateFormat does not work no matter what i try.

I checked the Localization options (not sure if this is related to the datepicker) and they also are right.

Any ideas why it could load everything but the dateformat from the default french ui localization seems to be ignored?

Here's the code i'm talking about for references but it's the default one.

Thanks!

jQuery(function($){$.datepicker.regional['fr'] = { closeText: 'Fermer', prevText: 'Précédent', nextText: 'Suivant', currentText: 'Aujourd\'hui', monthNames: ['Janvier','Février','Mars','Avril','Mai','Juin', 'Juillet','Août','Septembre','Octobre','Novembre','Décembre'], monthNamesShort: ['Janv.','Févr.','Mars','Avril','Mai','Juin', 'Juil.','Août','Sept.','Oct.','Nov.','Déc.'], dayNames: ['Dimanche','Lundi','Mardi','Mercredi','Jeudi','Vendredi','Samedi'], dayNamesShort: ['Dim.','Lun.','Mar.','Mer.','Jeu.','Ven.','Sam.'], dayNamesMin: ['D','L','M','M','J','V','S'], weekHeader: 'Sem.', dateFormat: 'dd/mm/yy'};$.datepicker.setDefaults($.datepicker.regional['fr']);});