Please help, I want to change the cart/specials/account block to display the same fonts/colours as the categories and veiwed item blocks

Please help, I want to change the cart/specials/account block to display the same fonts/colours as the categories and veiwed item blocks. eg. I want them to display in the same light grey colour instead of the current darker grey colour.
I will also need to change the font colours to match.
Oh yeah, and the account block... what do i say... pink!.... this needs to go! lol! id like to keep it the same uniform grey colour!
Thank you in advance :)

..note to the developers: WELL DONE ON THE ENTIRE PACKAGE! VERY IMPRESSED! THANK YOU!
I will donate as soon as the site starts to make money!

Hi,

Make a copy of block_header.gif and save it as block_header_exclusive_cart.gif and block_header_exclusive.gif .

Make a copy of block_footer.gif and save it as block_exclusive_footer.jpg

The images to copy and re-name/paste can be found in your Prestashop directory /themes/prestashop/img

You will also have to change some lines on the global.css file, I can't tell you exactly as I have modified my css file to much and it will not be the same as yours, if you want you can send me a message with your site address and i'll tell you what lines to modify.

Best regards,

Guitar Player.